The JAC Motors of Brazil officially launches its new compact SUV JAC T5 – vehicle comes to market with sized Honda HR-V, and prices between R $ 59 9 thousand reais and R $ 69,900. The first units will begin to be sold in March 2016, initially with manual six-speed transmission
JAC T5 has a size similar to the Honda HR-V, bringing a front with a huge chrome grille . separating headlights with daytime LED lighting system
In the back we have high flashlights – with an aesthetic that closely resembles the Hyundai ix35 – model manufactured in Brazil. interior
The JAC T5 brings a cluster tools with two large dials hexagonal: speedometer and tachometer. In them, the central part of each instrument shows the tank level and engine water thermometer, respectively
already in the middle of the dials, the driver finds the lights-spy and the onboard computer. To the left of the steering wheel, is the electric power button height of the beam of the headlights, the control of the mirrors and the ESP disconnection button (electronic stability control).
The steering wheel is the multi-function type, which is used to control radio functions, answering the phone for ringtones and hold hands from the wheel
air conditioning system, in turn, positioned on the center console, just below the kit multimedia is digital and automatic. Its main function is to set the desired temperature and fix it on the display. The device will vary the cooling rate until the desired temperature is reached
Just below, the driver is the USB and HDMI jacks that will be used for mobile phone mirroring multimedia kit Optional:. multimedia kit with mirror link and 8in screen
the JAC T5 displays a multimedia device with mirror link and 8-inch screen and reverse camera. Connections are HDMI and Bluetooth, MP3 player, USB ports and SD Card
“Link” function allows you to connect, reflect and operate all the functions of some smartphone models or tablet through the screen touchscreen HD 8 inches, allowing you to use and operate applications like Waze, checking emails or accessing Facebook, and to view the photo album from your mobile phone directly from the dashboard. Dimensions
the JAC T5 measures 4.325 meters long and 2.56 m wheelbase. – 4 cm longer than the Honda HR-V
number of items
- JAC T5 Pack 1 – R $ 59,990 reais , with digital air-conditioning and automatic; windows of four doors, Central locking and rear electric drive; Anti-theft alarm; TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System), a system that identifies when any of the tires is with calibration 20% below the recommended and accuses the panel; rear seat with ISOFIX system for mounting child seats; Parking Sensor; internal opening the trunk and fuel tank; Brake System with ABS (anti-lock), BOS (pedal “smart” brake, which cancels the acceleration when both pedals are pressed simultaneously. This feature enhances the safety of the vehicle, as it prevents any unintended acceleration, as a . object that catches the accelerator pedal pressed the “notice” that both pedals are being used, the system cancels the acceleration and “understands” that the brakes should prevail) and BAS (assistant in panic braking); trip computer with instantaneous and average consumption functions, autonomy, average speed and timer; Headlights with electric height adjustment and automatic switch (twilight sensor); Bank rear split 60/40; driver’s seat with height adjustment; Seat belts three points and headrests for all five occupants; . JetFlex system, bi-fuel, which eliminates the use of additional six pack for cold starts
- JAC T5 Pack 2 – R $ 64,990 reais all Pack items 1 and adds alloy wheels rim 16; headlights front and rear fog; Rack ceiling; HSA (Hill Assist System), or played Wizard uphill, feature that “safe” fixed the car even uphill to the uprooted, without parking brake use; . ESP (Electronic Stability Program), or Electronic Stability Control
- JAC T5 Pack 3 – R $ 69,990 reais , bringing all the items of the Pack 1 and 2, and adds leather seats coated; multimedia kit with mirror link and 8-inch screen; reverse camera.
Mechanical The engine is the same used in JAC J3 and J5 S. This is a 1.5 16V VVT JetFlex 125 hp petrol and 127 hp with ethanol at 6000 rpm. Torque is 152 Nm (gasoline) and 154 Nm (ethanol), both at 4000 rpm. According to the JAC, this set is capable of accelerating the over 1,200 kg T5 from 0 to 100 km / h in less than 11 seconds to reach 194 km / h top speed.
The magazine Quatro Rodas, however, found much less significant numbers of consumption and performance , with gasoline
- 0 to 100 Km / h: 14 seconds
- 0, 1000m: 35.3 on the 2nd @ 147.8 km / h
- 40 to 80 km / h: 9.3 seconds
- 60 100 km / h: 15.8 seconds
- 80-120 km / h: 31.1 seconds
- Braking 80 km / h: 28.5 meters
- braking at 120 km / h: 66.1 meters
- urban consumption (city): 9.3 km / l
- road consumption (highway): 11.3 Km / l
consumption – INMETRO data
- urban consumption (city): 6.80 km / l (ethanol) / 8.18 km / l (gasoline)
- road consumption (highway):. 9.63 km / l (ethanol) / 12.2 km / l (gasoline)
Video – JAC T5 – driving 360
Video – JAC T5 – details
the JAC T5 follows the tradition of Chinese models offer a long list of equipment for a price below competitors.
The downside is the high consumption, lower performance even to the EcoSport 1.6 and internal finish of questionable quality.